BLUEPOOLST45S Heat Exchanger - Stainless Steel - 155K BTU
BLUEPOOL heat exchangers arefully constructed with a pressurized shell and spiral corrugated inner tube. This ensures high velocities inside the unit making BLUEPOOL heat exchangers a very reliable, efficient and cost effective way to transfer heat indirectly between any hot water circuit, steam circuit and any pool or spa circuit, besides other applications.
- Standard chlorinated pools
- Fresh water applications
- Pool heating
- Oil/glycol coolers
- In-floor heating
- High efficiency, coefficient up to 10000 w/m2 deg C, Heat exchanging capacity 3-7 times traditional equipment.
- Compact configuration, occupy small area, one tenth as the traditional equipment.
- Stainless steel material, endure high temperature, pressure and minimum corrosion.
- Helix screw thread elasticity heat exchange bundle, eliminate the stress.
- Design flux speed is 5.5m/s, less dirt
- Big flow volume
- Easy installation and durable.
- Material:All stainless steel 316L
- Design Temperature:208 C (406 F)
- Heat transfer area :0.33 square meters/3.55 square feet
- Fittings:1 1/2"" pool side | 1" solar/boiler side
- Normal working capacity:155,000 BTU/hr (45 Kw/hr)
- Dimensions3" x 16"
- Weight:6.5 LBS
Always install the pool & Spa heat exchanger in a counter flow pattern. Pool & spa heat exchangers should be installed downstream of the filtration and pumping equipment.
Operating Specifications for Solar Pool Heat Exchangers
- ST45 is a smaller solar poolheat exchanger that is typically used in conjunction with an existing pool heater and solar. This unit will do a good job of maintaining the water temperatures initially supplied by an auxiliary heat source such as a gas heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 0.33 M2(3.55 ft2)
- ST88 is a larger pool heat exchanger that can be used with a larger solar system and other heat sources as the primary heat source. Sizing the pool collectors is important for proper operation of a solar pool heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is 0.64 M2(6.9 ft2)
- ST175 is an x-largeor commercial pool heat exchanger that can be used with a larger solar system and other heat sourcesas the primary heat source. Sizing the pool collectors is important for proper operation of a solar pool heater. Total Heat exchange surface area is1.55 M2(16.7ft2)
Add Heat ExchangersinSeriesto Expand System Sizing for Larger Pools
|Dimension (L x W x H)
|17 x 6 x 6 Inch