Unlike our residential solar water heating package, commercial solar heating systems require much larger storage capacity. The water tank is like a battery in a PV system. It harnesses the energy to be used when demanded. Without a solar storage tank the energy would need to be used instantly as it is produced. In some applications this is feasible but for most, the supply and demand do not equally match. This is where the solar storage tank fits in.
Unlike battery energy, heat energy is hard to store. The only way to properly store it is in a well-insulated tank. We use the most advanced heat storage tanks for our prepackaged commercial solar heating systems. These tanks have many features that make them ideal for solar storage applications.
- High Insulation Value with 1 degree of heat loss per day.
- Onsite assembly can fit through any door
- Cost effective - 1/5 the price of steel tanks
- Weight - can be shipped at a fraction of the cost
- 3 Sensor port wells Included